2020 FUSO FE and FG Diesel Models
GET CASH FOR YOUR OLDER FUSO DIESEL TRUCK
Trade-in your truck to Trade-up to a new FUSO DIESEL or GAS Truck, TODAY.
The Trade-In to Trade-Up program is back, and we have expanded the program to include additional model year diesel trucks. So take advantage today!
You can trade-in your qualifying 2012 to 2016 model year FUSO FE & FG DIESEL truck and trade-up to any new and enhanced 2017/2018 MY FUSO FE DIESEL or 2019/2020 FUSO FE GAS truck. Earn cash for your trade-in when you trade-up to a brand new FUSO truck. You can also combine this with any special incentives your local participating dealership may offer you.
2020 FUSO FE Gas Models
Your Oil Changes Are On Us!
For any new 2019 FUSO FE GAS truck, you’ll receive up to 10 free oil changes at
any FUSO dealership during the first 5-years/75,000 miles. This includes oil and
filter changes every 7,500 miles for standard duty or every 5,000 miles for severe
duty applications. During your oil change visit, your truck will also receive a free,
multi-point service inspection.
The sweet spot. Versatile enough for big jobs, like construction and landscaping, the FE160 still provides responsive steering and comfortable driving, no matter where your work takes you. With a maximum payload of 10,245 lbs., this truck is guaranteed to haul you ahead of the pack. And for the multitasker, FUSO is the only gas-powered truck in the industry to offer a broad range of power take-off (PTO) capabilities.
- V8 6.0L gas engine delivers twice the displacement of our diesel option.
- Gas fuel saves at the pump and lowers maintenance costs.
- Allison transmission with FuelSense 2.0® assures exceptional fuel efficiency.
- 40-gallon in-rail fuel tank provides extended operating range.
- Superb maneuverability for highway, city and suburban driving.
- Spacious, noise-insulated cab with new interior upgrades.
- Comprehensive safety features to protect vehicle, driver and passengers.
- Bonus Package: Money-saving service extras add ongoing value.
The best powertrain in the industry.
A 6.0L V8 engine coupled with the iconic Allison 6-speed automatic transmission.
28% stronger than the competition. The FUSO gas truck’s ladder-style frame outhauls any other in its class.
Proudly part of Daimler.
FUSO gas models are engineered, tested, and assembled by North America’s premier chassis manufacturer – Freightliner Custom Chassis Corporation.